Saturday, March 29, 2014

What I Love Wednesday 3.26.14

What? A WILW post? Your eyes do not deceive you! As I said, I wanted to bring this back and start blogging again at least once a week even if it is just this post (or even if it is Saturday...), so let's go!


I've been spouting some seeds and bulbs in my kitchen as we're still expecting one more snow fall and I'm really excited about these flowers! They look very similar to Orchids, but are called Mexican Shellflowers. With Orchids being my favorite flower, I'm hoping that these will be an easier to maintain substitute. (Note: I do have an orchid plant but they are so picky about watering and soil, that this may be easier. I have heard that they grow well in coconut shell enhanced soil. I fell as if I am one who does not have time for that.)


This is a find that I could not help but favorite on Etsy. This is a paper mache pink bat. The details on this are so beautifully done and all of the art from this shop is just so perfect and fitting to my taste.


Sit there and tell me that you DON'T love Lil' Bub. Because how could you not? She is so cute with that little tongue! I really want to get this super hipster-y sticker I found of her.


This is so realistic that I can almost feel this bengal kitten! This is made from wool roving done by needle felting. I don't have a lot of experience with needle felting, but I can tell you that it is one craft you can NOT do while watching TV or YouTube because you will stab yourself. I can tell there was so much work put into this and the details are purrfect.



My absolute favorite YouTuber this month has been BayleeCreations / Bumble Baylee. She's so creative and she's got the ideal job as an animator. She's just silly and I feel like I really relate to her after I watch any one of her vlogs or videos because we have the same personality types. She's fun and I'd truly like to meet her.

No comments :

Post a Comment