Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What I Love Wednesday 5.21.13

I think I'm starting to get back on track here. Now all I have to do is keep up with Twitter and Tumblr and I can take over the world!


I don't actually know which other stores carry these aloe drinks, but I know that Target has them. These are not only tasty but if you are a texture-eater/drinker and you like pulp, this comes in many flavors (I believe Target carries 4 of them) then I do suggest you try one of these!


I saw these on Etsy and really just wanted to slap myself. I have a set of these sitting around doing nothing and this is the perfect thing to do with them! I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep them, upcycle them or give them away. I was hoping to upcycle them by painting them, but it's usually windy where I live and I didn't want to try to spray paint in the wind. So I'm going to be trying this again.


This is the book I am currently reading and have just found out will be a Tim Burton Film shortly. I'm so excited for it. I love it so much already. I love odd and mysterious and it has been a fun and easy read so far.


My YouTube recommendation for the month has got to be Good Mythical Morning by Rhett and Link. It's fun, entertaining, informative and if you leave before the Wheel of Mythicality we cannot be friends. I would recommend this to anyone who's looking to watch news that's not really news or anyone who's just looking for a laugh or a smile.


The art of Valfre. Need I say more? Go. Go right now to her website and look at all hear beautiful pieces. I found her on instagram and have been seeing her all over storenvy and tumblr lately. I cannot pick a favorite piece. She really does just get me.

See you next week! Stay weird.

No comments :

Post a Comment