Friday, September 20, 2013

A New Look Already and an Update

I believe I warned you all that I would be changing the layout of the blog quite often. I will probably do that until I find something that fits. I had done the same thing with the logo I had created for the shop and it lasted me quite a while. Far over a year. So here's a cute owl background that somewhat reminds me of fall as well. Anyway here is a small update for you all.

I have another smoothie recipe coming for you all. This time I used my good camera to capture the process, so the quality will be much better.

I am going to do a product review on Sally Hansen's Waxing kit. If you use Sally Hansen products, the review might be a bit shocking.

I might be doing a fall makeup look for those who are interested.

I am trying to knit more things to prepare for winter in my shop. Aside from that I'm going to be making my own lip scrubs and possibly other beauty products.

Somehow I LOST ALL OF MY UPLOADED CRAFT TUTORIAL VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. Oh my gosh. This is so discouraging. I don't know how it happened. It makes me not want to make videos now. I will be filming my vacation and such next week but UGH. That is all on that matter for now.

I guess that's all. Next week Wednesday my vacation begins so I will be able to post a lot of touristy pictures from Denver. We seriously have the biggest list of things to do while we're there and I'm going to attempt to clean the whole house Wednesday and Thursday before we leave. I will be taking before and after pictures so it should be interesting.

That's all for now. I will probably be posting my smoothie recipe tomorrow so get out your pears, grapes and yogurt!

No comments :

Post a Comment