Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bath and Body Works & Spirit Store Haul

So I am a total liar and shouldn't promise things ahead of time. I ended up having some other stuff to do today  (along with going to the mall, obviously.) but tomorrow for sure I'll post something worthwhile. In the meantime, here is all the stuff I had to get today!


Here is a look at everything I snagged at Bath and Body Works. I originally went in to grab some fall fragrances, but as you can see, I got a bit carried away.


It was between this mason jar candle and one called Pumpkin Cupcake. These smell amazing. I may go back and get the cupcake one anyway!


Here are a few other things along with that candle I got. I also got another Wallflower plug. I got the owl because I thought he was perfect for Autumn and Winter and I love owls. The Wallflower fragrances I got were Farmstead Apple, Lavender Vanilla, Flannel and (surprise!) Pumpkin Cupcake.


The bins on the way to the checkout are my downfall. Completely and utterly... I can never pass up the PocketBacs. They're usually 5 for $5 so I got Hoot Berry, Pumpkin Caramel Latte, Farmstead Apple, Warm Vanilla Sugar, and Creamy Pumpkin.


Then there was the half off bin where I found this gem. I'd call it a summer fragrance but I may use it beyond summer time as it smells so sweet and yummy.



I did something I NEVER do on the way to the registers. I bought lip products. I got a Lemon Pomegranate flavored gloss, a C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve tin, and a Dazzlelicious High Sparkle Lip Gloss in Golden Caramel. It's more orange-colored and I think it will be fun to wear for fall. I also grabbed these cute kitty emery  boards (like I need any more...).


I also stopped by the Spirit Store just to see what they had and I ended up buying more stuff there. I do plan on returning as I have a friend whose husband works there and they want to get me a discount on stuff I will be getting for my Halloween party. I only got a makeup kit, some faux nails which have little stitches painted on them and are glow in the dark, some white hair spray and a lace web table cloth.


That's all for the haul!

No comments :

Post a Comment