Sunday, September 22, 2013

(SSS) Stylish Smithereens Shop Update #2

Hello friends. I thought it was time for another shop update since I've listed more things in my shop and I figured that I would show off some of the stuff I've made.

Halloween Black Cat Dangle Earrings with Swarovski Crystals

Hello Kitty Bow Ribbon Statement Necklaces

Multi-Colored Owl Mug Cozys

Faux Druzy Bobby Pins

And back by popular demand are my Skeleton Hand Hair Clips. I swear that between work and Etsy, I have sold around 40 pairs of these.


I have really been hitting the knitting needles hard since autumn and winter are just around the corner. I will soon have Hello Kitty beanie hats and boot cuff/ leg warmers available so that's exciting.

That's all I have to announce. I hope you all had a great weekend! I'm ready for a productive then relaxing birthday week and vacation ahead of us!

No comments :

Post a Comment