Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What I Love Wednesday 9.4.13

Another week gone by. This is my birthday month so it's no surprise that my list of desires has grown and grown. Here are the 5 things I love this week.


Acai, Pomegranate & Blueberry Green Tea



In our house it's very well known that I love my tea. I found this gem while it was on sale at King Soopers and it has been my tea of choice for well over 2 months. I like to drink it as an iced tea, but suspect it would make a wonderful hot beverage in the winter. It's good enough to drink without sweetener but makes a delicious concoction with sugar or Truvia. I highly recommend it.

Polyvore.com


I'm sure you all don't recall a time when I was obsessed with making outfits and collections on polyvore.com to submit to character Tumblr pages, but I do. Recently I went on there again to look around at the clothing they carried, and here I go again putting together outfits! It is really a fun thing to do if you're bored, but you should totally check out the clothing as well... on it's own.

Rag Rugs


I really want to make one of these for my next project, I just have one little set back. I don't know how to crochet!  I would love to make one to go in our kitchen in front of the sink, and have looked at many different ways to go about making one. I usually like to do things the easy way, but I'm not sure that an easy way exists for one of these. I either need to learn how to crochet or sew through a ton of layers. I guess I'll have to get creative and keep thinking of how I can do this... or give in and pick up a crochet hook.

Frilly Backpack


A long time ago I might have loved this backpack, and now I love it because of it's monochromatic color scheme. I think it would be perfect to take traveling and has many pockets and even a hidden pocket for secret treasures and snacks. I am seriously thinking about getting this baby for our birthday trip this month to Denver so I don't have to lug around a purse.


 Sick Sad World T-Shirt


Please tell me you remember Sick Sad World from Daria on MTV or Daria at all for that matter. I'll be blunt here: I want this t-shirt! Nostalgia to the max!


That's all for WILW, I'm either going to be posting a birthday wish list or a special edition of WILW for my birthday within the next 2 weeks.

No comments :

Post a Comment