Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What I Love Wednesday 9.11.12

I am sooo sorry that I haven't posted anything else this week. I have been making Halloween party invitations and will make it a point to do a post about them even if it is just to talk about them and the process, maybe even the rule of embellishing. Anyway, here's my five for the week.

These super cute measuring cup kitties from ModCloth. This is one of these items that I assuredly do not need as I have about 4 sets of measuring cups, but how can you not fall in love with these cute little things. I bet all of my food would taste just magical with these.


Apparently this is a thing and unicorn farts smell of bubblegum and spearmint. I found this gem on Etsy and I would just love to whip this out of my pocket and mortify people. I feel like I need this in my life. Anyone else?


Another Etsy find. This pretty much sums up my life and day to day activity. Also, I have been really into rings lately and feel like this would be an awesome addition to my collection.


This is a cute nautical kitty notebook I found on Etsy as well. It is handmade (I'm just saying that because not everything on Etsy seems to be handmade anymore. I see more and more wholesale Chinese shops that the Mods want to do nothing about... Alas- that I a rant for another time.) and lined. I seem to hoard notebooks and stationary as well but I would probably use this notebook for sale documentation or something boring like that.

Lastly are these Devil Suckers from Oriental Trading. I really want to go that extra mile and have one of a kind candy at my party (maybe not to hand out to the kids 5 days later, because I fear that would get expensive, but at the party, yes.) I was thinking of doing prize packs with these in them also. I haven't decided. I am hoping enough people are going to come dressed up (so far, of the 40-ish people I have invited, nearly everyone will be dressing up) so I can give awards for Best Costume, Funniest Costume, Crowd Favorite, etc. I may just do a whole post on my party since a LOT of what I will doing will be DIY or handmade.

If you guys haven't noticed, I am super stoked for Halloween and my party, so I am really just wanting to talk about it. I hope that I will be able to blog/vlog about it and post everything I make for it here and that way you all will get to be part of the fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment