Saturday, August 10, 2013

Smoothie Popsicles


Summer has been a great time for me to experiment with the blender. I found this popsicle maker skeleton (it's really the container you pour the juice into and the purple piece you see above which has a stick inside of it to make the popsicle) at Walmart for $3 and I have been seeing them in summer clearance sections in various stores. To save you more time, King Soopers has them for $3 and some change.

This particular popsicle you see above is a combination of orange juice, strawberries, blueberries and one apple. You just blend it in your blender as you would a normal smoothie then pour it into the skeleton and add the holders. It only takes a few hours to freeze up.

I'll post my next smoothie popsicle recipe creation as soon as we eat up the last 2 pops. 

2 comments :

  1. This looks really good! I tried this with juice before but I filled the containers too full :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I have done it many times myself. :]

      Delete