Sunday, August 25, 2013

What I Wore Today 8.25.13


Hey guys. Here is a little review of what I wore today. It was my day off and we were going over to my parent's house for dinner. I bought some new clothes last weekend and wanted to wear them in.


As far as hair and makeup go, I did trim up the sides of my hair quite a bit (if you can tell in the first picture) and for makeup I used a few different eye shadows (along with concealer and a small bit of powder foundation. The makeup look I did is dark. The shade on the outer part of my lids is a deep burgundy/ brown color (and appears more burgundy in person) by Avon, then on the insides of my lids I used a gold eye shadow from Ulta called Copper Bronze.


Here is an overall picture of my look. I am by no means the thinnest girl around, but I don't feel like I'm very  much overweight either. I really like this top shirt I got at JCPenny's. It's sheer and has gold faceted buttons. I paired it over a black Arizona T-shirt I also got at JCPenny's because it was on sale for $4. I love how it looks like a bowler shirt. It also has a longer back/ tailing so you can pair it up with leggings or shorts.


The jeans are nothing special. In fact they are one of the only pairs of jeans I currently own. They're (overly) stretchy and pretty skinny and I got them at Ross in Las Vegas about 3 years ago when I went and ran out of clothes because we had decided to stay another day.


I got my Jeffery Campbell skull studded sandals on a flash sale on KarmaLoop (through PLNDR). They were just over $80 which is really good for Jeffery Campbell. I got them the same sale I got my UNIF Hellraisers. They're seriously cute and comfortable and better than the flip flops I usually wear all summer long.


Finally for jewelry I have on a gold wing necklace that I have had forever and don't remember where I got it. It's got small faux diamonds in it and my two macrame skull bracelets that I picked up at PacSun.


I hope you enjoyed this post. My next three posts will be a nail look, a polymer clay tutorial and WILW for this week!

No comments :

Post a Comment