Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What I Love Wednesday 8.28.13

I cannot believe how quickly Wednesdays come and go! Here is what I am loving this week:


PicMonkey Photo Editing


Since I have moved, some of my things have obviously gotten lost in transit. This includes my Paint Shop Pro X CD which I use to edit all of my photos, and that of course includes the pictures I take for the shop that I use to advertise my items. Upon browsing several forums for which *free* photo editing website was the best, I found PicMonkey. They haven't let me down yet!


Creepy Doll Head Garland


You all remember how I said I was into creepy things? This would be one of these things. I desperately want to get one of these garlands for the Halloween party we're going to be hosting in two months, but it is soooo expensive because it is handmade. Also, it is not long enough. I am hoping that maybe I can replicate one in time. I'm just not sure where to start with this without getting the other people I would need to be involved, creeped out.

Puffy Food Stickers


What? Yes, this is what I've been spending a lot of time looking at. For a few good reasons though. I have a small Ball Jointed Doll which these would make the cutest picture stories and posters for if I used them and for resin making (I would put these inside). Needless to say I have been favoriting these left and right. They're so cute!

Gargoyles

I think that growing up with the cartoon series Gargoyles on Disney Channel as well as the animated Hunchback of Notre Dame  had something to do with my continuing fascination with these creepy creatures. I have always wanted to put them in my future garden rather than some silly little garden gnomes. Maybe Halloween will be a good excuse to invest in one then I will just casually leave him sitting outside. Heh heh.


ModCloth Lace Bowling Shirt


This final item is the one item on ModCloth I keep returning to (aside from the shoes on there, that's another story entirely). I am obsessed with the way this shirt is made. How it looks like a man's bowling league shirt, but it's lacy and feminine and fun. I may have to add it to the virtual cart of no return next payday.


That's five! I am so sorry the crafty posts have subsided! I promise I'll be posting something tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment