Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What I Love Wednesday 8.21.13

I can't believe it's been a full week already. Ok, here goes:


ANTHONY & KALEL AND THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL


Most of you may recognize Anthony from SMOSH (now the second most subscribed to channel on YouTube.) About 2 years ago his girlfriend Kalel started making fashion and diy videos and I was hooked. I didn't even know she was Anthony's girlfriend until they were getting dinner one night in one of their videos and I said 'I think that guy's from SMOSH.' When Kalel figured that she wouldn't have enough time to maintain her own channel, I was a little crushed honestly, but she and Anthony made this new channel (Watch Us Live and Stuff) where they post daily vlogs, challenges and mail hauls nearly every day which makes the end of my day worth it.


MODCLOTH

I have a rapidly growing 'love it' list and rekindled love for ModCloth. They're clothes are for the most part really retro looking and they have plus sizes (I'm not plus sized, but I think that this is awesome of them, because a lot of clothing places don't offer plus sizes and I don't think that's right.) It began while I was looking for a dress to buy for this big birthday vacation Josh and I are planning next month and possibly for a wedding. Things here are a little on the expensive side, but I think most of it would be worth having


ORLY ROYAL VELVET


To be honest, this was an impulse buy at Sally's Beauty Supply. I have loved the ORLY brand of nail lacquer for a long time and have a large hoard filling a silver train case to prove it. I have applied this color twice already (instead of doing the nail tutorial I was going to do...) and I am so in love with it. It's a duo-chormatic shade of blue and purple and I love how it has the chameleon effect. I've gotten many compliments on it and this photo really does it no justice.

UNOFFICIAL HARRY POTTER KNITS MAGAZINE

Oh my gosh, can someone please buy me this magazine? I saw it at work yesterday and have been flipping through it both today and yesterday. There are so many brilliant patterns in here. There are even patterns that are Harry Potter character inspired, not just what is included in the movies. I just want to add it to my hoard, even if I'm not the best knitter yet.


SUCCAPLOKKI OWL KNITTER'S GAUGE


Is another knitting item ok, because I love this owl needle gauge. It's another Etsy find and I can honestly say that I have NEVER seen another gauge like this. This is awesome and matches everything I already own... that is owl-related. I might have a small problem. This shop also sells the needle gauges in European sizes as well as US. I may treat myself to one of these for my birthday.


...That was fast. I can't believe that's five things already! I'm off to make dinner now.

No comments :

Post a Comment