Thursday, August 15, 2013

What I Love Wednesday

First of all, I know what you're thinking, 'It's Thursday, It's Thursday,' I know, but this has been a draft since yesterday if that counts. I want to post weekly and this will be good filler for when I can't make a crafting post. I am determined to make this  a weekly Wednesday thing. So here are my top 5 loved things from this week.


FUNKO POP VINYL FIGURINES


Alright, so if you have known me a while, you know that I am actively collecting these and I have 10 on my shelf as of last night when I added Superman and Captain Jack Sparrow. The two above are the next two I'm looking to add along with oh, all of them. I just love these. They are all so cute and make any character come to life in a fun cartoon fashion.


FUNTASMA SHOES AND PUMPS



These shoes are all so gorgeous! I found them while searching for shoes for my Halloween costume (I'm going to be Bride of Frankenstein). They have so many makes and designs which range from blood splatters to Lolita-like platforms. I believe they're all costume shoes, but I would wear these every day if I never had to worry about what to wear to work. I want them all.


LEGGINGS & TIGHTS

Fall is nearly upon us and leggings are my favorite thing to wear in the fall. I say 'boo hoo' to those people who say not to wear leggings as pants because obviously they have only seen people wearing them with a shirt that's not long enough rather than a tunic or a dress. I found the pair above on Etsy and I am in love with the pattern and the colors. If you're one of these people wearing leggings/ tights wrong, correct it and try again and shame on us for making us all look bad!


SPIKY MUGS

I found these mugs on Etsy as well. I have an odd obsession with mugs, which is weird as I rarely drink coffee. However, I do enjoy a nice cup of tea and a hot chocolate once in a while. These mugs are fun and quirky and accurately expresses how I feel most mornings.


THE ROAD (movie)

My boyfriend and I purchased this film while in Colorado Springs a few weeks ago in Entertainmart. I wasn't sure what to expect as I had never seen it before, but expected great things as Viggo Mortensen is in it as the main characters and it was made from a book. This is a post-apocalyptic eye-opener and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. It really is a sad movie though, so don't watch it without a box of tissues with you!

I hope you enjoyed this little collection of my favorite things of the week and I like I said, I want it to be a weekly thing. See you next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment