Tuesday, August 13, 2013

SSS (Stylish Smithereens Shop) Update and Future Plans


I haven't really done anything tutorial or review related all week, but do have a nail art tutorial coming soon. I thought I'd take this opportunity to update you all on my shop and what the future holds for it.

First of all, I have been making jewelry like a fiend. I will spend my day off secluded in the craft/game room and design and create jewelry and other goodies with YouTube blasting for... hours. That's almost sad to say, but I find it nice to listen to music, watch my favorites, or learn something while my hands are busy.

Here are a few pictures of my most recent creations:

Polymer Clay Cookie Necklaces

Sailing Ship Beaded Bracelet

Caged Pearls Dangling Earrings

Elegant Lady Skeleton Cell Phone Charm Dust Plug

Beaded White Dream Catcher w/ Mixed Feathers

Various 4 Packs of Ribbon Elastic Hair Ties

These are just a few of the items I have been working on (click on the massive orange banner on the right to purchase...erm, I mean, support me!). I have other projects coming soon as well which include an upcycled military jacket, lots of knitted goodies (just in time for fall/winter!), more dream catchers, and some upcycled vintage items. I look forward to working on all of these things this month!

No comments :

Post a Comment